- Home page
- Organise your event
- Corporate events
- News just in...
- Headlines' Archives
Capdevielle Traiteur, an eco-responsible company.
- The Hotel Burdigala 4* strengthens its position in Bordeaux
- Domaine de Larchey*** extends its receptive facilities
- Bordeaux Saveurs selected for the National Lawyers Convention 2017
- Sixt rent a car in Bordeaux expands !!
- Bordeaux connected to the world via Air France- KLM hubs
- Experience the hospitality of Château Léoville Poyferré
- Take “The Time to Live” at the Chateau Lamothe Bergeron…
- Air France - KLM maintains a strong network on departure from Bordeaux
- Bordeaux Executive Travel grows up with Bordeaux
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Bordeaux «Bayonne Etche-Ona»
- CITYART EDITION – BORDEAUX SHOP
- Winter renovations at the Relais de Margaux
- Renovation project at the Burdigala Hotel
- Capdevielle Traiteur, a forward looking company
- Neurofrance colloquium 2017
- The MBWS group had the benefit of Agence Clémence Coiffe services on Vinexpo
- 2018, an ambitious year with ABAQUES AUDIOVISUEL
- A warm welcome awaits visitors at Château Léoville Poyferré, 2nd Grand Cru Classé, in Saint-Julien.
- New audiovisual offer at the Bordeaux Congress Center
- Le Familia
- Capdevielle Traiteur comes to your office !
- Keolis Gironde, Transportation Operator
- Hangar 14, a flexible venue in Bordeaux
- Two pearls at the heart of the Bassin d’Arcachon for exceptional events
- Nicolas Lascombes restaurants : La Chapelle at Château Guiraud
- Seminar packages at Saint Emilion Tourisme
- YOUR OENOLOGICAL SEMINAR AT THE CHATEAU PAPE CLEMENT
- Delivery service & event venue: La Vinothèque
- Nicolas Magie's other table
- The Bayonne Etche-Ona Hotel renovated
- New looks in the picturesque village of Bages (Pauillac)
- Moor your boat at Château Grattequina for a truely enjoyable Gala Dinner
- A new Hall for Bordeaux Exhibition Center
- Agassac awarded a Best of Wine Tourism
- La Cité du Vin celebrates its first anniversary
- Atipic organised Yves Rocher France National Convention
- Dusseldorf, a new Air France destination on departure from Bordeaux
- The beginning of a new era for Château Kirwan
- Gordon Ramsay extends his culinary art to your events at the InterContinental Bordeaux
- Book your accommodation with Gîtes de France Gironde!
- Mix you meeting with teambuilding activity in a green ambiance near Bordeaux !
- AUDELA Evenement/Evasion celebrates its 10th anniversary
- Refurbishment of Millésima’s cellars : planning of the works
- Direct flight Düsseldorf to Bordeaux
- CITYART EDITION, a new local tea brand and a new catalog!
- Chateau Gassies is now open
- Business Lunch at Haut-Bailly
- An additional reception space at Château Lafitte - Yvrac
- Customer testimonial at Château Smith Haut Lafitte
- CITYART EDITION, creators of business gifts with a touch of "Bordeaux"
- Château Haut-Bailly good plan
- A gold award for Château Lamothe Bergeron's Wine Tourism Service
- YOUR PROFESSIONAL EVENT AT L’INSTITUT CULTUREL BERNARD MAGREZ
- Philanthropic gala at the Palais de la Bourse
- Direct flight to Frankfurt and Copenhagen from Bordeaux with Air France
- Top 3 reasons why you should hold a seminar
- Capdevielle Traiteur moved to its new building
- Capdevielle Traiteur plants a seed: JIW !
- Private Golf at the Hôtel de Sèze
- Opening of the Radisson Blu Hotel Bordeaux
- This winter, travel to Bordeaux with the Air France – KLM Group
- An exciting time of the year at the Château Léoville Poyferré
- This summer, travel to Bordeaux with the Air France – KLM Group
- Cocktail at Château Lamothe Bergeron
- Discovering Bordeaux vineyards with AU-DELÀ Événement for the Chinese Shan Tu Group
- A sparkling gala evening with Ace Event Group
- Organic methods are at the heart of Château Smith Haut Lafitte
- Hôtel Altica Villenave D'Ornon
- 4 roues sous 1 parapluie is now opened to trade in Bordeaux!
- Mama means Business
Capdevielle Traiteur, an eco-responsible company.
For 30 years, Capdevielle Traiteur has been engaged in an eco-friendly approach and has implemented several actions to raise awareness of sustainable development issues in its entire environment.
For 30 years, the company has been choosing short supply chains in order to promote the local producers of New Aquitaine to have the best seasonal produce all year round, without sacrificing quality which is the fundamental axis of Capdevieille Traiteur.
The company has also equipped itself with an electric vehicle, to reduce its carbon footprint and redistribute unconsumed food to associations helping people in difficulty.
In addition, with its future building (the move is planned on spring 2018), Capdevielle Traiteur wants to raise awareness of its entire environment to the challenges of sustainable development.
Food waste will be used to feed the smart garden, to grow "forgotten" vegetables, aromatic herbs, and edible flowers. A chicken coop will also be integrated near the laboratory.
The result of this work will be redistributed to the members of the company, as well as to the customers, in order to thank them and to explain at best this responsible approach.
CONTACT & INFOS : CAPDEVIELLE TRAITEUR