Château Sainte Barbe


Located on the edge of Garonne, this property is ideal to enjoy a quiet and authentic moment in the heart of Bordeaux. The vineyard of Château Sainte Barbe currently covers 30 hectares, 80% of the vineyard consists of Merlot, the remaining 20% are divided between Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot. The wines produced on the estate are an AOC Bordeaux Rouge and an AOC Bordeaux Supérieur Rouge.

Located on the edge of Garonne, 15 km from the city centre, this historic property (listed as historical monuments) is composed of a chartreuse, 2 cuviers and a vaulted cellar. The whole is in a park of 4ha itself surrounded by 30 Ha of vineyards surrounded by 100 Ha of meadows and woods. We offer tours/tastings (alone or in association with Yoga or Golf), Assemblages workshops departing from bordeaux by bus (25 min) but also on the place of your event.

Sustainable approach

Château Sainte Barbe is certified High Environmental Value and Bee-Friendly for the protection of the environment and bees.


Solène CARPENTIER, Chargée de communication et d'oenotourisme +33 5 56 77 49 57 oeno@chateausaintebarbe.fr

Total capacity

Maximum seating capacity 350
Maximum standing capacity 400
Number of meeting rooms -
Restaurant capacity 30
Number of rooms -
Number of twin rooms -

Capacity per room

Lounge Surface (in m2) Theater Classroom Cabaret style U-shaped Cocktail Seated dinner Ceiling height Natural light
Salle de dégustation 60 50 25 25 18 50 25 2,3m Oui
Chai à Barrique 400 300 170 250 125 400 350 2,5m Oui
Parc + Terrasse sur Garonne 20000 Oui
Salle de dégustation (60 m2)
Theater 50 places
Classroom 25 places
Cocktail 50 places
Seated dinner 25 places
Cabaret style 25 places
U-shaped 18 places
Ceiling height 2,3m
Natural light Oui
Chai à Barrique (400 m2)
Theater 300 places
Classroom 170 places
Cocktail 400 places
Seated dinner 350 places
Cabaret style 250 places
U-shaped 125 places
Ceiling height 2,5m
Natural light Oui
Parc + Terrasse sur Garonne (20000 m2)
Theater -
Classroom -
Cocktail -
Seated dinner -
Cabaret style -
U-shaped -
Ceiling height -
Natural light Oui
Château Sainte Barbe
Route du Burck
33810 AMBES

Chargée de communication et d'oenotourisme

Practical information

Social networks

  • French, English

Brands & Labels

  • Vigneron Indépendant

  • Vignobles et découvertes


Best Of

Discovery and innovation