- Home page
- Organise your event
- Corporate events
- News just in...
- Headlines' Archives
Chateau Gassies is now open
- The Hotel Burdigala 4* strengthens its position in Bordeaux
- Domaine de Larchey*** extends its receptive facilities
- Bordeaux Saveurs selected for the National Lawyers Convention 2017
- Sixt rent a car in Bordeaux expands !!
- Bordeaux connected to the world via Air France- KLM hubs
- Experience the hospitality of Château Léoville Poyferré
- Take “The Time to Live” at the Chateau Lamothe Bergeron…
- Air France - KLM maintains a strong network on departure from Bordeaux
- Bordeaux Executive Travel grows up with Bordeaux
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Bordeaux «Bayonne Etche-Ona»
- CITYART EDITION – BORDEAUX SHOP
- Winter renovations at the Relais de Margaux
- Renovation project at the Burdigala Hotel
- Capdevielle Traiteur, a forward looking company
- Neurofrance colloquium 2017
- The MBWS group had the benefit of Agence Clémence Coiffe services on Vinexpo
- 2018, an ambitious year with ABAQUES AUDIOVISUEL
- A warm welcome awaits visitors at Château Léoville Poyferré, 2nd Grand Cru Classé, in Saint-Julien.
- New audiovisual offer at the Bordeaux Congress Center
- Le Familia
- Capdevielle Traiteur comes to your office !
- Keolis Gironde, Transportation Operator
- Hangar 14, a flexible venue in Bordeaux
- Capdevielle Traiteur, an eco-responsible company.
- Two pearls at the heart of the Bassin d’Arcachon for exceptional events
- Nicolas Lascombes restaurants : La Chapelle at Château Guiraud
- Seminar packages at Saint Emilion Tourisme
- YOUR OENOLOGICAL SEMINAR AT THE CHATEAU PAPE CLEMENT
- Delivery service & event venue: La Vinothèque
- Nicolas Magie's other table
- The Bayonne Etche-Ona Hotel renovated
- New looks in the picturesque village of Bages (Pauillac)
- Moor your boat at Château Grattequina for a truely enjoyable Gala Dinner
- A new Hall for Bordeaux Exhibition Center
- Agassac awarded a Best of Wine Tourism
- La Cité du Vin celebrates its first anniversary
- Atipic organised Yves Rocher France National Convention
- Dusseldorf, a new Air France destination on departure from Bordeaux
- The beginning of a new era for Château Kirwan
- Gordon Ramsay extends his culinary art to your events at the InterContinental Bordeaux
- Book your accommodation with Gîtes de France Gironde!
- Mix you meeting with teambuilding activity in a green ambiance near Bordeaux !
- AUDELA Evenement/Evasion celebrates its 10th anniversary
- Refurbishment of Millésima’s cellars : planning of the works
- Direct flight Düsseldorf to Bordeaux
- CITYART EDITION, a new local tea brand and a new catalog!
- Business Lunch at Haut-Bailly
- An additional reception space at Château Lafitte - Yvrac
- Customer testimonial at Château Smith Haut Lafitte
- CITYART EDITION, creators of business gifts with a touch of "Bordeaux"
- Château Haut-Bailly good plan
- A gold award for Château Lamothe Bergeron's Wine Tourism Service
- YOUR PROFESSIONAL EVENT AT L’INSTITUT CULTUREL BERNARD MAGREZ
- Philanthropic gala at the Palais de la Bourse
- Direct flight to Frankfurt and Copenhagen from Bordeaux with Air France
- Top 3 reasons why you should hold a seminar
- Capdevielle Traiteur moved to its new building
- Capdevielle Traiteur plants a seed: JIW !
- Private Golf at the Hôtel de Sèze
- Opening of the Radisson Blu Hotel Bordeaux
- This winter, travel to Bordeaux with the Air France – KLM Group
- An exciting time of the year at the Château Léoville Poyferré
- This summer, travel to Bordeaux with the Air France – KLM Group
- Cocktail at Château Lamothe Bergeron
- Discovering Bordeaux vineyards with AU-DELÀ Événement for the Chinese Shan Tu Group
- A sparkling gala evening with Ace Event Group
- Organic methods are at the heart of Château Smith Haut Lafitte
- Hôtel Altica Villenave D'Ornon
- 4 roues sous 1 parapluie is now opened to trade in Bordeaux!
- Mama means Business
Chateau Gassies is now open
After four years of complete and refined renovation, done in respect with the style of the chateau and in its 18th century features, Château Gassies has finally reopened its doors to host all your events.
Located on top of the hill of Latresne, in the heart of a 14 hectare estate, Château Gassies, dating from 1770, overlooks the Garonne river and the city of Bordeaux and its steeples.
Having regained its past glory, with its cleaned facades and redesigned gardens, the site offers a rare and unique combination of reception rooms and accommodations, all decorated with taste.
The renovation process only used quality material, ensuring a warm and authentic atmosphere, and a sober and refined elegance.
Their two beautiful covered court yards, Préau Orangerie and Préau Calèche, have also been renovated and are ready to host your more formal events. A heated swimming pool, a multisports space (tennis court, badminton, volleyball and basketball), a boule court, a gym, a spa (steam bath and sauna) complete the offer of this high end and exclusive venue.
The site is located only 10 minutes away from Bordeaux TGV station, and 20 minutes from Merignac airport.
Chateau Gassies is a perfect venue for seminars, weddings, and visitors wanting to tour local wine making properties.