- Home page
- Organise your event
- Corporate events
- News just in...
- Headlines' Archives
YOUR OENOLOGICAL SEMINAR AT THE CHATEAU PAPE CLEMENT
- The Hotel Burdigala 4* strengthens its position in Bordeaux
- Domaine de Larchey*** extends its receptive facilities
- Bordeaux Saveurs selected for the National Lawyers Convention 2017
- Sixt rent a car in Bordeaux expands !!
- Bordeaux connected to the world via Air France- KLM hubs
- Experience the hospitality of Château Léoville Poyferré
- Take “The Time to Live” at the Chateau Lamothe Bergeron…
- Air France - KLM maintains a strong network on departure from Bordeaux
- Bordeaux Executive Travel grows up with Bordeaux
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Bordeaux «Bayonne Etche-Ona»
- CITYART EDITION – BORDEAUX SHOP
- Winter renovations at the Relais de Margaux
- Renovation project at the Burdigala Hotel
- Capdevielle Traiteur, a forward looking company
- Neurofrance colloquium 2017
- The MBWS group had the benefit of Agence Clémence Coiffe services on Vinexpo
- 2018, an ambitious year with ABAQUES AUDIOVISUEL
- A warm welcome awaits visitors at Château Léoville Poyferré, 2nd Grand Cru Classé, in Saint-Julien.
- New audiovisual offer at the Bordeaux Congress Center
- Le Familia
- Capdevielle Traiteur comes to your office !
- Keolis Gironde, Transportation Operator
- Hangar 14, a flexible venue in Bordeaux
- Capdevielle Traiteur, an eco-responsible company.
- Two pearls at the heart of the Bassin d’Arcachon for exceptional events
- Nicolas Lascombes restaurants : La Chapelle at Château Guiraud
- Seminar packages at Saint Emilion Tourisme
- Delivery service & event venue: La Vinothèque
- Nicolas Magie's other table
- The Bayonne Etche-Ona Hotel renovated
- New looks in the picturesque village of Bages (Pauillac)
- Moor your boat at Château Grattequina for a truely enjoyable Gala Dinner
- A new Hall for Bordeaux Exhibition Center
- Agassac awarded a Best of Wine Tourism
- La Cité du Vin celebrates its first anniversary
- Atipic organised Yves Rocher France National Convention
- Dusseldorf, a new Air France destination on departure from Bordeaux
- The beginning of a new era for Château Kirwan
- Gordon Ramsay extends his culinary art to your events at the InterContinental Bordeaux
- Book your accommodation with Gîtes de France Gironde!
- Mix you meeting with teambuilding activity in a green ambiance near Bordeaux !
- AUDELA Evenement/Evasion celebrates its 10th anniversary
- Refurbishment of Millésima’s cellars : planning of the works
- Direct flight Düsseldorf to Bordeaux
- CITYART EDITION, a new local tea brand and a new catalog!
- Chateau Gassies is now open
- Business Lunch at Haut-Bailly
- An additional reception space at Château Lafitte - Yvrac
- Customer testimonial at Château Smith Haut Lafitte
- CITYART EDITION, creators of business gifts with a touch of "Bordeaux"
- Château Haut-Bailly good plan
- A gold award for Château Lamothe Bergeron's Wine Tourism Service
- YOUR PROFESSIONAL EVENT AT L’INSTITUT CULTUREL BERNARD MAGREZ
- Philanthropic gala at the Palais de la Bourse
- Direct flight to Frankfurt and Copenhagen from Bordeaux with Air France
- Top 3 reasons why you should hold a seminar
- Capdevielle Traiteur moved to its new building
- Capdevielle Traiteur plants a seed: JIW !
- Private Golf at the Hôtel de Sèze
- Opening of the Radisson Blu Hotel Bordeaux
- This winter, travel to Bordeaux with the Air France – KLM Group
- An exciting time of the year at the Château Léoville Poyferré
- This summer, travel to Bordeaux with the Air France – KLM Group
- Cocktail at Château Lamothe Bergeron
- Discovering Bordeaux vineyards with AU-DELÀ Événement for the Chinese Shan Tu Group
- A sparkling gala evening with Ace Event Group
- Organic methods are at the heart of Château Smith Haut Lafitte
- Hôtel Altica Villenave D'Ornon
- 4 roues sous 1 parapluie is now opened to trade in Bordeaux!
- Mama means Business
YOUR OENOLOGICAL SEMINAR AT THE CHATEAU PAPE CLEMENT
Conjugate work, oenology, art & gastronomy!
Start your working day at 8:00 enjoying our coffee break in the beautiful Salle de l’Orangeraie, then your plenary time can begin! At 10:00am allow yourself a new coffee break and taste our delicious mini-pastry.
From 12:00, let’s move on the culture and our wine’s discovery. You’ll follow a complete tour of the Château Pape Clément : Historical presentation, discovery of the vineyard, vat-house, barrel cellar and enjoy the art of the tasting : visual, olfactory and taste examination, around a tasting of different wines among a selection of great wines of Bordeaux , including the Château Pape Clément.
Around 12:45, you’ll be invited to lunch with our sommelier and play oenological quizz in the amazing glass room located in the heart of the domain called the Pavillon du Prélat.
After lunch, go back to a new plenary time. Then you’ll be invited to take part in the Bwinemaker workshop : become a real wine-maker aprentices, taste and blend the mono-grape varieties, create your own wine !
From the bottling to the customization of the label, share a fun and original moment and take home your personalized bottle.
At the end of the workshop, you’ll be invited to discover the Institut Culturel Bernard Magrez located in city center of Bordeaux and then the two stars gastronomical restaurant ** La Grande Maison de Bernard Magrez.