- Home page
- Organise your event
- Corporate events
- News just in...
- Headlines' Archives
Renovation project at the Burdigala Hotel
- The Hotel Burdigala 4* strengthens its position in Bordeaux
- Bordeaux connected to the world via Air France- KLM hubs
- Experience the hospitality of Château Léoville Poyferré
- Air France - KLM maintains a strong network on departure from Bordeaux
- Bordeaux Executive Travel grows up with Bordeaux
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Bordeaux «Bayonne Etche-Ona»
- CITYART EDITION – BORDEAUX SHOP
- Winter renovations at the Relais de Margaux
- Capdevielle Traiteur, a forward looking company
- Neurofrance colloquium 2017
- 2018, an ambitious year with ABAQUES AUDIOVISUEL
- A warm welcome awaits visitors at Château Léoville Poyferré, 2nd Grand Cru Classé, in Saint-Julien.
- New audiovisual offer at the Bordeaux Congress Center
- Le Familia
- Capdevielle Traiteur comes to your office !
- Keolis Gironde, Transportation Operator
- Hangar 14, a flexible venue in Bordeaux
- Capdevielle Traiteur, an eco-responsible company.
- Two pearls at the heart of the Bassin d’Arcachon for exceptional events
- Nicolas Lascombes restaurants : La Chapelle at Château Guiraud
- Seminar packages at Saint Emilion Tourisme
- YOUR OENOLOGICAL SEMINAR AT THE CHATEAU PAPE CLEMENT
- Delivery service & event venue: La Vinothèque
- Nicolas Magie's other table
- The Bayonne Etche-Ona Hotel renovated
- New looks in the picturesque village of Bages (Pauillac)
- Moor your boat at Château Grattequina for a truely enjoyable Gala Dinner
- A new Hall for Bordeaux Exhibition Center
- Agassac awarded a Best of Wine Tourism
- La Cité du Vin celebrates its first anniversary
- The beginning of a new era for Château Kirwan
- Gordon Ramsay extends his culinary art to your events at the InterContinental Bordeaux
- Mix you meeting with teambuilding activity in a green ambiance near Bordeaux !
- AUDELA Evenement/Evasion celebrates its 10th anniversary
- Refurbishment of Millésima’s cellars : planning of the works
- Direct flight Düsseldorf to Bordeaux
- CITYART EDITION, a new local tea brand and a new catalog!
- Chateau Gassies is now open
- Business Lunch at Haut-Bailly
- An additional reception space at Château Lafitte - Yvrac
- Customer testimonial at Château Smith Haut Lafitte
- CITYART EDITION, creators of business gifts with a touch of "Bordeaux"
- Château Haut-Bailly good plan
- YOUR PROFESSIONAL EVENT AT L’INSTITUT CULTUREL BERNARD MAGREZ
- Philanthropic gala at the Palais de la Bourse
- Direct flight to Frankfurt and Copenhagen from Bordeaux with Air France
- Top 3 reasons why you should hold a seminar
- Capdevielle Traiteur moved to its new building
- Capdevielle Traiteur plants a seed: JIW !
- Private Golf at the Hôtel de Sèze
- Opening of the Radisson Blu Hotel Bordeaux
- An exciting time of the year at the Château Léoville Poyferré
- Cocktail at Château Lamothe Bergeron
- Discovering Bordeaux vineyards with AU-DELÀ Événement for the Chinese Shan Tu Group
- A sparkling gala evening with Ace Event Group
- Organic methods are at the heart of Château Smith Haut Lafitte
- 4 roues sous 1 parapluie is now opened to trade in Bordeaux!
- Mama means Business
- Choose a stunning musical performance for your event
- For your transport, trust Bordeaux Executive Travel & Events
- Digital solutions, a key asset available for event organisers
- Street food at Altica Hotels
- Croisières Burdigala
Renovation project at the Burdigala Hotel
A renovation of the Burdigala Hotel at the beginning of 2018, will enable guests to get a full experience of Bordeaux
Ideally located close to the historical centre of Bordeaux, the Burdigala Hotel (a four star establishment), accommodates 82 rooms and suites, 4 meeting rooms - including a lecture room - a restaurant and bar.
Set in Bordeaux' cityscape for nearly 30 years, the Burdigala will experience a bright makeover early in 2018, with a renovation of its public space.
The aim of this project is to ensure our customers have a full experience of Bordeaux's life through an identity design, claims Sébastien BIZE, CEO of Burdigala Hotel.
The choice of colours, fabrics, textures, nothing is left unnoticed, to allow the customers to dive into the depths of Bordeaux.
The new image of the Burdigala hotel will be revealed at the start of 2018 with a more inviting atmosphere and a modern outlook. New spaces, a rebranded menu from the restaurant, an events diary... the Burdigala Hotel will meet everyone’s expectations.
Contact: + 33 5 56 90 16 16