High-quality and sustainable welcome
Bordeaux Bienvenue is the concrete expression of the system implemented by the Tourist Office and Convention Bureau of Bordeaux Metropole to structure a quality and sustainable reception of major professional events with a positive impact on the territory. This program focuses on quality and sustainable hospitality to ensure the smooth running of your events, optimize the experience of your delegates and create a bridge with the local stakeholders.
The existing benefits
Determined according to different criteria
- Travel to the event the previous year to promote the destination
- Airport reception
- Welcome reception at City Hall and/or welcome of the Mayor or one of his representatives at the convention site
- Tourist information, reservations for visits and excursions at the congress site
- Brochures and maps available
- Transport passes offered to all participants in the event
- Communication on the Bordeaux Convention Bureau's media (website, social networks) and to professionals with essential information on the event.
- Hotel charter guaranteeing rates and availability
- Flagging and displaying on the city's transport lines and places of interest (downtown streetcar shelter, convention site)
- City Passes offered to the president and/or speakers (10 people per conference)
Organize a minimum of one event in 3 destinations during 2 days with more than 150 participants.