Bordeaux airport new destinations
Already 24 new destinations expected for 2019.
Bordeaux develops its airport with 162 regular lines and 24 new destinations for 2019. Thanks to these new lines, Bordeaux-Merignac Airport adds 15 new destinations from Bordeaux. The airport works now with 33 regular companies and serves 112 destinations by direct flight.
For the next season, 4 new companies will be working from Bordeaux:
- Air Canada with 4 weekly flights per week between Bordeaux and Montreal
- Finnair with 2 flights per week to Helsinki from May 11th to September 14th
- Ural Airlines with 3 flights per week to Moscow from June 3rd to October 24th
- Nouvel Air with 1 flight per week (on Tuesdays) to Djerba from June 11th to September 24th
3 other companies settle in Bordeaux:
- Volotea with a 4th A319 Airbus delivered in 2019. The company will serve 30 destinations for the next season with 19 exclusive and 3 new lines connecting Vienna, Pula (Croatia) and Lanzarote (Canary)
- Easyjet with an additional A320 plane in 2019 based in Bordeaux, creating 36 new jobs
- Ryanair with 16 new destinations from April 2019 and 2 planes based in Bordeaux. The company will offer 26 lines and then 70 weekly flights.
New destinations for this summer:
15 new destinations complete this network for this summer: Krakow (Ryanair), Treviso (Ryanair), Bari (Ryanair), Tangier (Ryanair), Mykonos (Ryanair), Ouarzazate (Ryanair), Cologne (Ryanair), Lamezia (Ryanair), Copenhagen (Ryanair), Granada (easyJet), Pula (Volotea), Vienna (Volotea), Moscow (Ural Airways), Helsinki (Finnair), Djerba (Nouvelair).
Bordeaux airport offers 14 destinations on charter flights. An additional offer towards many destinations exceptionally connected to Bordeaux like Amman in Jordania, Varna in Bulgaria or Tirana in Albania.