- Home page
- Organise your event
- Corporate events
- News just in...
- Headlines' Archives
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bordeaux «Bayonne Etche-Ona»
- The Hotel Burdigala 4* strengthens its position in Bordeaux
- Domaine de Larchey*** extends its receptive facilities
- Bordeaux Saveurs selected for the National Lawyers Convention 2017
- Sixt rent a car in Bordeaux expands !!
- Bordeaux connected to the world via Air France- KLM hubs
- Experience the hospitality of Château Léoville Poyferré
- Take “The Time to Live” at the Chateau Lamothe Bergeron…
- Air France - KLM maintains a strong network on departure from Bordeaux
- Bordeaux Executive Travel grows up with Bordeaux
- CITYART EDITION – BORDEAUX SHOP
- Winter renovations at the Relais de Margaux
- Renovation project at the Burdigala Hotel
- Capdevielle Traiteur, a forward looking company
- Neurofrance colloquium 2017
- The MBWS group had the benefit of Agence Clémence Coiffe services on Vinexpo
- 2018, an ambitious year with ABAQUES AUDIOVISUEL
- A warm welcome awaits visitors at Château Léoville Poyferré, 2nd Grand Cru Classé, in Saint-Julien.
- New audiovisual offer at the Bordeaux Congress Center
- Le Familia
- Capdevielle Traiteur comes to your office !
- Keolis Gironde, Transportation Operator
- Hangar 14, a flexible venue in Bordeaux
- Capdevielle Traiteur, an eco-responsible company.
- Two pearls at the heart of the Bassin d’Arcachon for exceptional events
- Nicolas Lascombes restaurants : La Chapelle at Château Guiraud
- Seminar packages at Saint Emilion Tourisme
- YOUR OENOLOGICAL SEMINAR AT THE CHATEAU PAPE CLEMENT
- Delivery service & event venue: La Vinothèque
- Nicolas Magie's other table
- The Bayonne Etche-Ona Hotel renovated
- New looks in the picturesque village of Bages (Pauillac)
- Moor your boat at Château Grattequina for a truely enjoyable Gala Dinner
- A new Hall for Bordeaux Exhibition Center
- Agassac awarded a Best of Wine Tourism
- La Cité du Vin celebrates its first anniversary
- Atipic organised Yves Rocher France National Convention
- Dusseldorf, a new Air France destination on departure from Bordeaux
- Mix you meeting with teambuilding activity in a green ambiance near Bordeaux !
- AUDELA Evenement/Evasion celebrates its 10th anniversary
- The beginning of a new era for Château Kirwan
- Gordon Ramsay extends his culinary art to your events at the InterContinental Bordeaux
- Book your accommodation with Gîtes de France Gironde!
- Refurbishment of Millésima’s cellars : planning of the works
- Direct flight Düsseldorf to Bordeaux
- CITYART EDITION, a new local tea brand and a new catalog!
- Business Lunch at Haut-Bailly
- An additional reception space at Château Lafitte - Yvrac
- Customer testimonial at Château Smith Haut Lafitte
- CITYART EDITION, creators of business gifts with a touch of "Bordeaux"
- Château Haut-Bailly good plan
- A gold award for Château Lamothe Bergeron's Wine Tourism Service
- YOUR PROFESSIONAL EVENT AT L’INSTITUT CULTUREL BERNARD MAGREZ
- Philanthropic gala at the Palais de la Bourse
- Direct flight to Frankfurt and Copenhagen from Bordeaux with Air France
- Top 3 reasons why you should hold a seminar
- Capdevielle Traiteur moved to its new building
- Capdevielle Traiteur plants a seed: JIW !
- Opening of the Radisson Blu Hotel Bordeaux
- This winter, travel to Bordeaux with the Air France – KLM Group
- Private Golf at the Hôtel de Sèze
- An exciting time of the year at the Château Léoville Poyferré
- This summer, travel to Bordeaux with the Air France – KLM Group
- Cocktail at Château Lamothe Bergeron
- Discovering Bordeaux vineyards with AU-DELÀ Événement for the Chinese Shan Tu Group
- A sparkling gala evening with Ace Event Group
- Organic methods are at the heart of Château Smith Haut Lafitte
- Hôtel Altica Villenave D'Ornon
2017 rates & refurbishment of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Bordeaux «Bayonne Etche-Ona»
Your event at the heart of Bordeaux way of life, The BEST WESTERN PLUS Bayonne Etche Ona **** opens its doors and offers exclusive services which meet your needs.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Bordeaux "Bayonne Etche-Ona" 4 stars, located in the Golden Triangle of Bordeaux, consisting of two particular hotels of the XVIIIth century has just completed a full renovation program during 12 months and invites you to discover two new stories told with elegance, harmony and sense of the detail.
"The Bayonne" welcomes you in an atmosphere Art Deco; "The Etche-Ona" offers a universe revisited "cabinet of curiosity, return trip."
Rooms, Conference rooms up to 50 persons, fitness, Bar, just like the common spaces offer high quality services where comfort and last technologies go hand in hand.
Our 2017 rates per person:
Study day from 66 €
Seminars from 218 €