- Home page
- Organise your event
- Activities & Incentives
- Team Building & Incentive Ideas
- Ride in the vineyards in vintage sidecar
- Emerge in the atmosphere of a traditional French village
- Reinvented classics
- Oenological seminar in a Bordeaux Château
- Boat rally in Arcachon
- TERRES & CIE OFFERS YOU AN ESCAPE GAME
- 3B VOYAGES
- Saint-Émilion Challenge
- Cooking Workshop at Château Haut-Bailly
- Break the code of wine tasting!
- Your seminars at Château d'Agassac
- Scooters E-COCO at Château Marquis de Terme
- Themed tours at La Cité du Vin: visit the Permanent exhibition
- New exhibition at La Cité du Vin
- Unique Rally Experience in the Vineyards
- 3B VOYAGES
- City Stroll & Gourmet Tour
- Cooking class at Château Kirwan
- Wine culture workshops at La Cité du Vin for your incentives and team-building events
- Bordeaux Be Boat
- Discover the Pilat Dune in the moonlight
- Escape Game at Seeko'o**** Bordeaux
- Visit of Bordeaux on an electric scooter or mini bike
- Set sail for Château Grattequina!
- One day to explore 2 UNESCO world heritage sites
- Château de Ferrand's workshops
- Cruise with stopover at the ‘Château Grattequina’ or the ‘Maison du Fleuve Restaurant’
- Terroir Party with Bordovino
- Exploring Bordeaux and its secrets
- Lunch in the Vineyards
- "50 shades of wines" challenge
- 2 days Incentive Arcachon-Bordeaux
- How can INVINO Event organize an event for up to 3000 participants?
- Oenological Olympiads at Château Lafitte
- Bacchus Wine Tour
- Secrets of Bordeaux
- Unique proposals to make your seminar memorable by WhyNot-Trip
Winetasting in mindfulness with Ateliers de Bacchus
Mindfulness is to focus on the wine tasting now, intentionally and without judgment.
Tasting in mindfulness is going beyond the judgment "this wine is good or not?" and exploring the characteristics of the wine at the present time of the tasting, here and now.
Tasting in mindfulness is inspired by Jon Kabat-Zinn's grape exercise. This practice will allow you to focus your attention on the experience of the tasting, on the bodily sensations, the emotions and the thoughts that this tasting will evoke in you.