Becoming a member
Dedicated to the promotion of business tourism in Bordeaux and the surrounding region, the Convention Bureau is a partner for business event organizers. The Bureau offers a free information and advice service, aiming to facilitate the holding of national and international events (conferences, conventions, seminars, incentives etc.) by helping organizers with their research, identifying their requirements and helping to prepare presentations of Bordeaux as a venue.
Its objective is to develop and promote the growth of the business tourism industry in the city of Bordeaux, in particular by acting as an interface with local service providers. It currently has more than 120 members, consisting of conference and exhibition centres, hotels, caterers, reception venues, and event organization services, all of whom share our goal of hosting more business events in Bordeaux every year!
- Listing in the Bordeaux Meeting Guide (a practical guide for organizers of corporate events)
- Online presentation in the "Convention Bureau" pages on the www.bordeaux-tourisme.com website (launched in
- January 2016)
- Exclusivity regarding information on meetings handled by the Convention Bureau
- Promotion in the Convention Bureau's database for clients and prospective clients
- Participation in the monthly members' networking lunches,
- Participation in promotional initiatives carried out by Bordeaux Metropole's Conference and Tourist Office as part of the Convention Bureau's action plan
- Membership of the Bordeaux Metropole's Conference and Tourist Office Association
- Link to download the members' guide and PRICES
How to join
Contact Amélie Déchénais directly on +33(0)5 56 52 53 11 or firstname.lastname@example.org.