Tel : +33 5 57 74 06 61
+33 6 79 63 37 35
Send an email
Visit the website
Search for a venue
Château, Event venue, Meeting room
Chateau de La Dauphine, is located in the heart of a 53ha certified ORGANIC & BIODYAMIC vineyard, in Fronsac. Overlooking the Dordogne River, the Château is an elegant mansion of the eighteenth century with a 15-hectare park.
The 75m² seminar room with panoramic views of the barrel cellar. This room has all the furniture and equipment needed for business meetings: paperboard, video projector and screen, WIFI access. The modular furniture allows you to vary the capacity.
Board meeting: 20 people ; Row format (with tables): up to 45 people ; Theater format: up to 80 people.
Example of one-day seminar at the Château de La Dauphine:
- Arrival 8.30-9am - Welcome coffee
- Provision of the room, furniture and equipment
- Mineral water available throughout the day
- Morning break: hot drinks, fruit juice and pastries
- Lunch, served by a caterer in the 18th century Château and accompanied by our first wine
- Afternoon break: cold / hot drinks
- Tours of the property are available with a wine tasting
The Château is an elegant 18th century building in the heart of a 15-hectare park. It has an extra two rooms can accommodate 10-48 people seated for lunch. The terrace, park and infinity pool are also available for organising large-scale receptions and chic events.
The Vendangeurs Room is a 150m² multipurpose room with views over the vineyards, it also has a 90m² terrace with access to the park. This is a modern room that can be fitted for working meetings of more than 80 participants or for lunches / cocktail parties for 50 people to 150 people.
Number of meeting rooms
Catering built or approved
Visit of cellars
Accessible to disabled people